EEF have recently launched our online Problem-Solving Network, which is a platform for best practice sharing.
NDMA members receive affiliate membership to EEF
The platform allows EEF members to help each other solve manufacturing problems. There is a brand new Affiliate Partner group within the network where EEF’s Affiliate Partners will have the opportunity to engage with each other. The content of the group will not be visible to other users and we would encourage you to join. Registering to use the Network is simple. Follow the steps below:
- Log onto the network with this link https://advancingmanufacturing.eef.org.uk/forum.php
- Register with your real name, job title and company so other users and EEF know who you are
- Use a different password from anything else you use on other sites, for your protection and security
- When you log in your user id will be your name for example Jane Jones
- There is a “getting started” thread to help you as you start to use the space and please do send any questions to Kirsty Areki at email@example.com who will be more than willing to help
You will then find the “groups” area on the top menu bar and an invitation in your notifications to join the Affiliate Partner group.