Principal Aims of North Devon Manufacturers Association
To represent the interests of manufacturing and our supporting service industries. More specifically we will, through meetings, lectures, representation, networking, visits and social events promote the development of the businesses in order that we will achieve our full potential. New members are always welcome.
The NDMA aims to represent the interests of manufacturing and supporting service industries.
Through meetings, lectures, representation, networking, visits and social events promote the development of member businesses in order that they will achieve their full potential.
- We Promote Manufacturing Industry
- We Promote Local Business Issues
- We Give Industry a Voice
- We Encourage Quality and Standards
- We Create a Network with Common Interest
- Creating a Community and Giving Local Industry a Voice:
- Through Events Activities – Networking
- Through lobbying Government and other associations
- Employment and Industrial relation advice Service
- EEF Affiliate Membership
- Some of our members are World Class, and share best practice on:
- Environmental Initiatives
- Cost Reduction
- Quality improvements
- Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma
- Health and Safety
- Employment Law
- Growth Strategies