Are you a company targeting an opportunity to supply the Hinkley Point C project, or are you in discussion with HPC contractors about potential work?
Join us for this interactive workshop and find out how to successfully complete the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ), an important first step in the procurement process and your company’s opportunity to highlight your key capabilities to potential customers.
To help prepare you for the PQQ process, and improve your chance of being invited to bid to supply the HPC project, this Hinkley Supply Chain Programme workshop will:
- Provide an in-depth look at Pre-Qualification procedures found in the nuclear sector
- Define the PQQ process from the customer’s perspective
- Explore how best to answer the questions and what supporting documentation may be required
- Identify the main areas by which your PQQ submission will be evaluated
- Outline how best to plan for, and manage, the PQQ process