Date(s) - 27/02/2019
7:00 am - 9:30 am
Taw Restaurant, Petroc
At this Exploration Breakfast you can find out about the development of this new CoTIE facility and have the opportunity to discuss what the facilities and equipment should be available to benefit and support local businesses.
The morning will include:
- 7.30am-7.50am: Arrival and breakfast
- 7.50am: Introduction and welcome by Diane Dimond, Principal & CEO, Petroc
- 8.00am: Keynote speaker, Robert Kathro – Impact Lab Exeter
- 8.15am: 2 case study presentations from local businesses
- 8.45am: Roundtable discussions
- 9.15am: Plenary
- 9.30am: Close
If you would like to be part of the CoTIE Exploration Breakfast, please register your interest on Evenbrite and we will contact you to find out more about your business and then confirm your place.
For further information or enquiries please email [email protected]