Industrial Strategy – a Manufacturing Ambition
Make UK’s report launch – a vision of a modern, ambitious and robust Industrial Strategy that manufacturing sector and broader economy need.
Make UK will launch a report detailing a long-term vision for UK manufacturing; Industrial Strategy – A Manufacturing Ambition and answer the question: What is the long-term vision for an industrial strategy for UK manufacturing?
- The Rt Hon Greg Clark MP, former Secretary of State, Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Oliver Shah, The Sunday Times (Chair)
- Andy Haldane, CEO of the Royal Society of Arts and Chair of AMRC
- Giles Wilkes, Institute for Government
- Carys Roberts, Executive Director, IPPR
- Chi Onwurah MP, Shadow Science and Technology (invited)
- Stephen Phipson, CEO of Make UK
More information and to register here