The South West Business Council and Stand Against Violence invite North Devon businesses to a FREE 90 minute interactive webinar on workplace wellbeing.
The sessions will cover:
- Mental health in the workplace ?
- The impacts of the Covid 19 pandemic on employee wellbeing ?
- Links between mental health and wellbeing ?
- How to create a workplace culture and strategy whilst managing ROI ?
- The obligation of organisations to ensure colleagues can bring the best version of themselves to the workplace ?
- How to build inclusive and supportive strategies suitable for both individuals and collective workforces ???????
Delivered by Carly Edgar, specialist corporate wellbeing facilitator and brought to you by Stand Against Violence, this workplace training session can make a real difference to the operations within your organisation, your ecosystem of partners, and the community at large.
There are two sessions taking place on:
- Tuesday 17th May – 8:30am
- Monday 30th May – 8.30am
To register your place for one of the webinars, please email [email protected], detailing which workshop you wish to attend.