The Centre of Technology & Innovation Excellence (CoTIE) at Petroc College was officially opened on 7th February
Many business owners and NDMA members attended the opening with a welcome address from Sean Mackney, Principal & CEO
CoTIE is a fantastic new facility set up to provide North Devon businesses with the tools to create their own future.
Developed in association with Petroc, and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, our innovation centre is built to inspire collaboration and creativity, and contains everything from:
- an expertly-equipped development zone with 3D manufacturing technology
- a relaxed yet professional conferencing area
- open-plan hot desks area complete with high spec and fully loaded PCs and Macs
- a state-of-the-art cleanroom
- two crisply modern design pods.
The facility is available to businesses 24/7, 365 days a year with the website stating:
Our ethos is simple; we don’t believe that a business’ lack of facilities should be a barrier to their progress. That’s why we have created a space for innovation, design, research and manufacturing, where we can provide industry-standard amenities to the North Devon business community.