National Apprenticeship Week 2022 is the 15th annual week-long celebration of apprenticeships.
The week brings together businesses and apprentices across the country to shine a light on the positive impact that apprenticeships make to individuals, businesses and the wider economy.
Build the future
The theme for National Apprenticeship Week 2022 will be ‘build the future’; reflecting on how apprenticeships can help individuals to develop the skills and knowledge required for a rewarding career, and businesses to develop a talented workforce that is equipped with future-ready skills.
To get involved, or find out more about National Apprenticeship Week 2022, you can:
- email [email protected] with any questions or to receive our newsletter
- share you social media plans with [email protected]
- follow us on Twitter @Apprenticeships
- follow us on LinkedIn
- follow us on Instagram @fireitupapps
- use the hashtags #NAW2022
- direct followers to visit www.apprenticeships.gov.uk to find out more